Follow the self-published indie book THE FRINGE KNIGHT by Daniel Doing for all the adventures of Erie’s own super hero!
It’s here! High Priests of Khonshu Rebecca and Rey discuss their reactions to the first issue dropped of the new series by Jed MacKay and Alessandro Cappuccio!
Always an occasion, the High Priests go through all the aspects of the story, art and mystery in what sets up the events of Moon Knight to come!
Crazy theories abound and things you may not have considered are shone on a light in our discussion.
Be sure to get your thoughts in and we’ll discuss in our follow up Feedback episode! 🙂
SEGMENT: MOONSHINE – NEW COMIC BOOK REVIEW
MOON KNIGHT VOL. 9 # 1
Released July 21st 2021
Writer – Jed MacKay
Penciler/Inker – Alessandro Cappuccio
Colorist – Rachelle Rosenberg
Letterer – VC’s Corey Petit
Editor – Tom Brevoort
Amidst discussions of his relationship with Khonshu between his therapist Dr Sterman, Moon Knight stalks the streets protecting the travellers of the night and those that seek help at his newly formed Midnight Mission.
Vampires, human rats and super villains are all dealt with deadly force by Moon Knight but not without some silver linings. Moon Knight takes in an involuntary vampire named Reese, but also runs into a fellow member of the Cult of Khonshu, Dr. Badr, who has no compunction to mete out justice himself.
Elsewhere as Mr Knight, Dr Sterman tells the story of Caedmon and how one can be elevated after interacting with a higher being – could Khonshu have altered Marc’s brain to be something extraordinary?
Later, back at the mission, Mr. Knight and Reese (his vampire aide) are watched from across the street by a mysterious figure intent on Moon Knights downfall. Added to that, Dr Badr returns home only to reveal that he is the OTHER fist of Khonshu, intent on punishing Moon Knight and serving Khonshu as The Hunter’s Moon.
Rebecca: 🌖 10 /10 – Big Fuck Off Moon
Rey: 🌖 9.5 /10 – Full Moon
Shine those idols, and dust off the cape….IT’S TIME TO GET YOUR KHONSHU ON!
- Moon Knight Vol. 9 #1
- Moon Knight Vol. 9 #4 Cover and synopsis
- Caedmon’s Hymn
- Wiesel: Yes, We Really Did Put God on Trial
- The Almighty on Trial
- Tomes of Evil Podcast – Moon Knight Villainmania Month!
- Daniel Doing’s Go Fund Me for Fringe Knight #6
- Paul Davidson’s Kickstarter for Fantastic Illustrated
- Moon Knight Origins IndieGoGo Page – Support their Fan Film!
- Moon Knight Origins – Instagram
- Moon Knight Origins – Facebook
- Phases of the Moon Knight: Essays Examining the World of Moon Knight – email Scott Weatherly at firstname.lastname@example.org
WHERE TO HEAR US:
- Podcast Page
- Apple Podcast
- Google Play Music
- Into the Knight RSS Feed
DROP US A LINE:
- Blog: www.intotheknightpodcast.wordpress.com
- Podcast Page: http://intotheknight.libsyn.com
- Email: email@example.com
- FB Page: Into the Knight- A Moon Knight Podcast Page
- FB Group: Into the Knight- A Moon Knight Fan Base
- Podchaser: Into the Knight
- FB Chat: The Loony Bin
- Twitter: @ITKmoonknight
- Instagram: ITK Moon Knight
- Tumblr: Knight Shifts Blog
- Discord ITK Server: ITK Server
- GetVokl : Into the Knight Welcome Room
CHECK OUT THESE OTHER SHOWS I CO-HOST!
Capes & Lunatics Sidekicks: An Ultimate Spider-Cast – Scarlet Spider!
THE FRINGE KNIGHT by Daniel Doing
Hello Headphones | www.HelloHPS.com
Use the code ‘ITKMOONKNIGHT‘ to get 10% off all purchases!
Dreamland Comics – the Super Hero Super Store!
Use the code ‘MOON‘ to get 20% off all purchases!
Purchase your figures through our link to Entertainment Earth and help support the show!
ITK Logo Graphic Design by
The High Priests of Khonshu
ITK Graphic Design produced and assisted by
ITK Opening Sequence for video by
Music Written, Performed and generously provided by
Proud Member of The Collective
The music for this episode contains excerpts from various songs and music copyrighted by Deleter and Brian Warshaw. The music agreed for use on Into the Knight – A Moon Knight Podcast is licensed under an Attribution License;