Khonshu will NOT be happy…
The High Priests are back, but this time Rey has made a school boy error and misread the phases of the moon, so although technically it’s meant to be a Classic Run for this episode, you’ll be treated to a Modern run instead!
Bendis is in the limelight for this, due to popular demand (kinda, sorta, maybe) and it’s left to the High Priests to discuss with a keen eye the intricacies of Bendis debut issue for what was to be a very divisive run!
Let us know what you think of the run, and what you think of our thoughts!…The only way to do that is to give this a listen – what are you waiting for?? It’s time to dive right in!
PHASE OF THE MOON: WANING CRESCENT (but we’re doing a WAXING CRESCENT by mistake!!)
LUNAR-PICK REVIEW – MODERN RUN
MOON KNIGHT VOL. 6, ISSUE #1
MOON RATING (out of phases of the Moon):
Connor: Three-Quarter 🌖 – 7.5/10
Rey: Three-Quarter 🌖 – 7.5/10
- Moon Knight Vol.6, issue #1
- A Few War Of The Realms Ch-Ch-Changes….
- Violence and the Future of Marvel
- God of Props – Moon Knight Mask
- Signal of Doom
- Big Comic Page – Connor’s Article on The Forgotten Queen
- Last Sons of Krypton – A Superman Podcast
WHERE TO HEAR US:
- Podcast Page
- Apple Podcast
- Google Play Music
- Into the Knight RSS Feed
DROP US A LINE:
- Blog: www.intotheknightpodcast.wordpress.com
- Podcast Page: http://intotheknight.libsyn.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB Page: Into the Knight- A Moon Knight Podcast Page
- FB Group: Into the Knight- A Moon Knight Fan Base
- FB Chat: The Loony Bin
- Twitter: @ITKmoonknight
- Instagram: ITK Moon Knight
- Tumblr: Knight Shifts Blog
- Discord ITK Server: ITK Server
- Twitch: Coming Soon!
Music Written, Performed and generously provided by Deleter:
ITK Logo Graphic Design by The High Priests of Khonshu
ITK Graphic Design produced and assisted by Randolph Benoit:
Proud Member of The Collective
The music for this episode contains excerpts from various songs and is copyrighted by Deleter. The music agreed for use on Into the Knight – A Moon Knight Podcast is licensed under an Attribution License;