All three High Priests of Khonshu reconvene for the first time this year to take a look at another classic issue from the 80’s Moench and Sienkiewicz run!
Enter the Midnight Man!
Will Moon Knight stop the spate of crime in and around New York City?
Can the likes of Marlene, Samuels and Nedda persevere with Marc’s erratic personalities?
Just who will save the day in this caped adventure?
All this and more in this episode of the Internet’s only Moon Knight Podcast!
PHASE OF THE MOON: WANING CRESCENT
LUNAR-PICK REVIEW – CLASSIC RUN
MOON KNIGHT VOL. 1, ISSUE #3
– ‘Midnight Means Murder’
Released January 1981
writer – Doug Moench
artist + inks – Bill Sienkiewicz
colourist – Bob Sharen
letterer – Joe Rosen
editors – Dennis O’Neill, Mark Gruenwald
MOON RATING (out of phases of the Moon):
Connor: Three-Quarter Moon 🌖 – 7.5/10
Rebecca: Waxing Gibbous 🌖 – 8/10
Rey: Waning Gibbous 🌖 – 7/10
- Moon Knight Vol. 1, issue #3
- Moon Knight Marvel Fan Film
- David Tennant Does a Podcast With…
- David Tennant Does a Podcast With … (Twitter)
- Marvel Comics Presents #4 Reveals Creative Team (PreviewWorld)
- Benjamin Percy & Juan Ferreyra Working on Moon Knight
WHERE TO HEAR US:
- Podcast Page
- Apple Podcast
- Google Play Music
- Into the Knight RSS Feed
DROP US A LINE:
- Blog: www.intotheknightpodcast.wordpress.com
- Podcast Page: http://intotheknight.libsyn.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- FB Page: Into the Knight- A Moon Knight Podcast Page
- FB Group: Into the Knight- A Moon Knight Fan Base
- FB Chat: The Loony Bin
- Twitter: @ITKmoonknight
- Instagram: ITK Moon Knight
- Tumblr: Knight Shifts Blog
- Discord ITK Server: ITK Server
- Twitch: Coming Soon!
Music Written, Performed and generously provided by Deleter:
ITK Logo Graphic Design by The High Priests of Khonshu
ITK Graphic Design produced and assisted by Randolph Benoit:
Proud Member of The Collective
The music for this episode contains excerpts from various songs and is copyrighted by Deleter. The music agreed for use on Into the Knight – A Moon Knight Podcast is licensed under an Attribution License;